Phantom have launched an App currently on the android system but soon to be available on iPhone and iPad, to access this app you need to have a Pro3 unit.
On this new App you can login to see your vehicles position anywhere you are and access the Battery power information and history.
Click here to get the app for your phone.
Internet Portal for customers
If you have an existing tracking system with Phantom its more likely that it will be one of our older units the Pro2 or the Target. Our new system is what you can purchase if you are a new customer to Phantom.
This is what you get or can access with a PRO 3 from Phantom
- Latest generation technology
- 50 channel GPS receiver
- Upgraded rechargeable battery back up
- Small compact footprint
- All antennas internal
- Sophisticated power management
- Routines alert on low battery,
- Flat battery or power tamper
- Unique UK multi-network communication
- Built in 3g motion sensor
- Low power drain ~10mA
- Daily server check in
- Internet Portal for customers
- Global coverage
- Thatcham certified CAT6
Locate your own vehicle in our MYPHANTOM
portal renew your subscription and monitor your battery power over the last few months/years
We do now offer upgrades to our new system if you already have a Pro2 or Target.